Sunday, March 11, 2012

OH!

So I just remembered I haven't told you about my crayon boxes...

I spray painted the side I liked the most. Then I decided to spray paint the other side (I honestly have no idea why...)

And well.... The side I liked got STUCK to the board I use and is now ruined.

Sad Day...

HOWEVER! I came up with a better idea for the boxes that would look a lot nicer and would never fall apart on me.

I plan on buying some little wood panels (like craft panels for Michael's). And I'll glue them together/nail them together and spray paint THAT and it will be a lot nicer! All the lines will be straight on the box and it won't fall apart and it'll be nice.

So my project will definitely cost more than I'm sure lots would be willing to pay but I feel like this project will end up saving James and I so much money on food. (meaning... we won't eat out or eat junk food anymore if we plan out our meals)

No comments:

Post a Comment