Saturday, November 5, 2011


I really need to get better at this! I am going to attempt to do this better.
I love reading my sister's blog. It is awesome and I love seeing her and Ryan and Vidalia. I miss them tons and can't wait to see them again (even though it'll be FOREVER until I do).

I never really know what to put on here. But something I've learned from my sister is that you don't need to blog every day. Only when something happens.
So for now I would like to update you!

Nearly a month ago, James and I got a puppy! That's right! A puppy! She is adorable and we love her very much!
Her name is Daisy. Daisy Bernice Clark. We adopted her at the Cache Humane Society. They had named her Bernice and we decided no dog should ever have an old ladies name. So we named her Daisy. She is a Chihuahua mix. The mix? We aren't really sure. My mom thinks she might be a Chiweenie, which is a mix of a Chihuahua and a Dachshund. After looking at some pictures, I agreed.

Sadly, Daisy is not staying with James and I right now. We need some paperwork before she can officially stay at our apartment. So she has been staying at my parent's house.

Tobi and Ella are my parent's dogs and it is so funny how they all interact. At first, Daisy was scared to DEATH of them cause they are easily twice her size. But after a few weeks, she has calmed down and pretty much does whatever she wants. Tobi hates her with all his power but every once in a while he'll play with her. Not very often though. Ella on the other hand loves Daisy SO much! She tries to play with her all the time. But Daisy is a puppy and likes to sleep...

There isn't much else to say. I went to one of my best friend's baby showers today. She is amazing! And I can't wait for her little man to come. She has had some complications and her doctor said that he (her baby) will be coming early. Possibly Thanksgiving week. Her baby isn't due til December 11th so... that is a few weeks early. But it'll be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment