Friday, February 17, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello blog readers!

First off... I have a weird feeling that my sister is the only one who reads these. If this is not true, I would love to know cause I feel like I could just call her and tell her news rather then write it expecting lots of people to read it. So please let me know.

Second...

I have some great news for you!

School has been interesting and after last semester... well, it has destroyed me. I have become incapable of thinking for school now. We have also had some problems with James's job. They are jerks and he just can't work for them anymore.

After lots and lots of thinking and possibly James's cousin, Colby..

We have been convinced.

James talked to his old boss and in a few short weeks, he'll be working at Pepsi again.

We have been talking to a lender and...


We may be moving to a nice place before Spring Break.

Yay us! It should be nice.

I talked to my mom and she convinced me that I should see if I can lock in my associates. So I'll try.


I'm honestly not sure what else to say.

Love you all! and by all I mean Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment