Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wildlife at Independence Rock

So when we were on our way to the rock (like walking on the path heading to the rock.), there is this little patio like place where we were waiting for the rest of my family who were getting drinks and going to the bathroom and such. While James and I were waiting, I saw a little bunny. It was SO small. And I decided to see how close I could get to it.



I just kept taking pictures and took a step every so often.



I got so close! It was amazing.





You probably can't tell, but this is a different bunny. After playing on the rock and such, we were walking back and there is a little bridge you walk over on the trail back and we saw this bunny (smaller than the first bunny!!!) I did the same thing... kind of. I didn't walk off the trail cause my mom got mad at me for getting off the trail before (there are rattle snakes so... we weren't suppose to go off the trail)



I love animals. And seeing these bunnies was just so awesome. 
I know they are just bunnies but they are so cute and just amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment