Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Christmas Party with my Friends

So my friends and I have decided to have a party for Christmas every year (at least since we've all gotten engaged / married / was moving to Hawaii). This is the most recent year (right after Logan was born)

I'm not sure how we are going to do the parties after this year though. Spencer, Colette and Logan will be moving to Baltimore in July. Maybe we'll Skype!

But anyways. Everyone has to get a gift and it's gotta be something that any one of us would enjoy.

Then at the party we pull names out of a hat (or bowl if we don't have a hat) and that is either who we give to or get from (I don't remember).

We also make some yummy dinner and play games. It was super fun!







This is SUPER EXCITED Shay










1 comment:

  1. oh my heck! i love it! :) we will for sure try and figure out a way to do christmas parties from here on out! PROMISE :) love you!

    ReplyDelete