Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Twin Sleepover

Now remember forevers ago when the twins slept over and all the crazy things happened and I said I would post pictures and never did?

Well, here they finally are!

Now let me remind you of some stuff.

Rachael fell asleep for like... forever




James made funny faces.




James and Bek played video games.



She really likes killing people.


Then bek did homework.


Rachael laid on the couch.


James played more video games.


I made cookies!




Coolest cookie cutters EVER!





The dough kept sticking to the rolling pin so I had to flatten it with my hands.


Made some frosting. But it was hard to put it on....


Then we got busy and so I decided the next day we would decorate the cookies. But then Bek got sick and it never happened. So inside the fridge the frosting was... and then they were gross.


But the one I "decorated" was good. So said Rachael.


No comments:

Post a Comment