Thursday, September 27, 2012

Animals at the Zoo

So as you all know, I just love taking pictures (obviously) and I think one of my favorites is animals. While we were at the zoo, I took lots of pictures of these animals.

Here is a black squirrel.




This bear woke up and walked right up to us!! Then pooped...





White lions.



The cheetah we saw for only a few seconds.






So when we saw these frogs, there was a guy and a girl trying to take some pictures and it was super funny.. I'm pretty sure they had film cameras... and I kinda feel like they weren't completely sure how to use them..




Another squirrel. 


awwww. Penguins.




The polar bear was pretty cool.



Random rabbit we saw walking around (not in a cage... just on the path)







We got over to see the flamingoes (which James really wanted to see) and then they took the flamingoes inside...



This frog just swam right up to where we were... and posed.




There is a shark in this picture. You see the log on the right? on the left of it, there is a shark. This was where we could pet sting rays AND these sharks. But the sharks never came close enough for me to touch.




These orangoutangs were probably my favorite.




hiding.



Here is a peahen and her chicks.




The zoo was way fun. I absolutely love zoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment