Thursday, September 27, 2012

Playing Catch Up

So I said this in an earlier post but I would REALLY like to catchup with everything so I can start posting things that are happening in my life right there and then.

So I would like to catch you up really quick on somethings before I continue posting anything.

So first off,

On August 17, Jeremy and Crystal finally got married! It was beautiful! I have pictures I will upload later for you all to see.

I have been trying to get a job and have been applying to many places. I hadn't had much luck and then my aunt Linda let me know that the dental office on washington was in need of a new employee. So TA-DA! I got the job and that is where I've been working for a couple weeks now. I started training in the first week of september and have been working there every week since.

It's a fun job. I collect and then clean and sanitize all the doctor's equipment. Some days it is very slow and I do a lot of just sitting and then other days I don't get a chance to sit for almost 2 or 3 hours.

It's great and it's nice to get the extra income (even though I am only working about 14 hours.)

We got Chloe spayed this week (FINALLY) and it was pretty funny. I will have a post with some of the pictures of that day. and tell you some stories.

I think that is it for now. So I will now continue trying to play catch up with pictures and some more personal posts that I did not feel should just be thrown in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment