Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daisy has super powers that I didn't know about....

So I put this on Facebook, but here they are now for you to see (even though I'm sure you saw them.)

I was inside doing... something (I don't remember what) and I hear barking. Super annoying barking. And so I get up to go yell at Chloe (because she is the one who barks)

I stand up and realize... Chloe was sitting right next to me..

Daisy is barking?

So I walk out to the deck to get Daisy to come in. Our neighbors grandkids were over so I figured she was barking at them... But wait... I walk out and instead of her standing right by the kids... she is.. to the left?

So I try to find her and this is what I see...


So I run inside and grab my camera (cause that's what I do)


I could not figure out why she was there OR how she even got there.



I then saw it. There was a cat in the tree. Silly Daisy chased a cat up a tree.



Chloe seemed uninterested in the cat (either that or she couldn't see it)



But it was so funny.


I called Daisy down and so they came running..


running...


NOPE!


The cat was still up the tree! Daisy had to get it!








Chloe couldn't figure out how Daisy got up the tree.



Well... you see...

She jumped.


And jumped again..


Then stood up.




Weirdo dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment