Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chloe's Haircut

So last Saturday, I decided to give Chloe a haircut. When he hair is long she sheds EVERYWHERE. So even though there is snow every where, I gave her a haircut. We've taken her to get a haircut once and as great as it was... I just don't want to pay the money for it when I can do it. It's not as nice looking but it works.

After giving her a haircut, I decided to let her play in the snow so any extra hair on her would rub off.

Her hair was a good inch or two long before I gave her a haircut.




It's super funny cause Chloe has this awesome fascination with balls. And so what I'll do is make a snow ball. And throw it. And she'll run and try to get it... But it's snow. So it just ends up disappearing in the rest of the snow and she gets way confused. It's super funny.




Oh and she'll bury her head in the snow to find it.


The dogs were fighting and it was fun to watch.




Here are some videos of the dogs playing.



FYI: I think Chloe pees in this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment