Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

Happy New Year (a month late)

So I have been trying to hard to keep my blog up-to-date but when we went to Canada, I wasn't able to upload all my pictures like I thought I would and so it was all put behind and I still haven't added all of those pictures and stories.

BUT I've decided that I'm not going to. I do not want to be stuck in the past anymore. It's making it really hard to stay up-to-date with the present. So for 2013 I am starting fresh!

If you would like to look over our Canada fun you can check out my Facebook page or I will be making a photobook eventually of all of the stuff (including any stories there are to tell)

So for my first little bit I would like to say that on January 3rd, we found out we were having a little boy. The first time I felt him was that same day and it just increased as the days went by. Going from feeling like popcorn to now full on kicks! A few days ago (Jan. 29th), I felt him kick me with my hand on my stomach for the first time. I thought that was pretty cool. And then yesterday (Jan 31st), James felt him kick for the first time. He wasn't sure if that was really it. He explained it as "a bump that he didn't think I was physically capable of making on my own."

I guess that's a good way to explain a kick from a baby.

Yesterday was also my mom's 50th birthday! Her and I spent it getting the nursery prepped for painting (I have taken before pictures and when it is finished, I will show you the before and afters).

We will be having a family dinner tonight for my mom which should be super fun.

I am currently on my lunch break from the dental office and when I got to my parents to eat, Vidalia was asleep on the couch. After about 10 minutes, her head popped up, saw me and just had this huge grin. She walked across the room and found the marble toys. She then brought me over pieces of the tower and had me put it back together. Then when it was done, she went and found the marbles and started to play right in front of me.

I just ate my lunch the whole time (minus helping her put it back together).

It was pretty funny. Later she ate lunch (kind of) and I asked her to smile to me.

This is what I got...









I have to go back to work now so that is all for now. I will definitely work harder at keeping you up-to-date on the Clarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment