Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nursery Pictures!

So as I promised.... Here are some pictures of the nursery. It's not officially done yet but this is what we have so far.

When we have everything in and are just waiting for little Boston to come, then I will post more pictures!

So first off, here is me at 20 weeks!


Here are all the walls before anything was done (no mudding, sanding, painting or even washing)





I need to find a new home for all of James' hats.


Chloe sitting outside the room (she isn't allowed in)



We had to use a power sander to sand down some of the places we fixed (we accidentally used the wrong mudding)




Just us relaxing for a few minutes.


I put this tape on here :D


(I swear I took pictures of us painting the closet but I can't seem to find them)

well, here is one random one.

I took some pictures of the closet so you could see how crazy it was. The top shelf was all warped so my mom had to screw it down (and now you can't even tell) and then the shelfs in the middle were all... nasty. Even after washing them, they were just stained gross. Also, in all the other rooms in this house, there are the top pipes for hanging clothes and one bottom one. But in this room there is only the top ones (because the bottom one had broke). But I would definitely like the bottom one in here so my mom took the pieces out of a different room and later put that in. (I have some pictures)


This is when I started to go through and paint all the edged our new color (gray).


That's a laundry chute if you were wondering.


We had just painting the closet and so we couldn't put tape around the closet and use the roller so my mom hand painted around the closet.


Here is a good view of the different in white and gray.


This is the last white wall part left.


Here is Chloe watching us.


My mom painting the last white part (we also just painting the ceiling so we couldn't put paint there either)


Chloe again.


This picture isn't a good one cause of the glare but this is with everything done (and tape taken off)


It looks SO much cleaner now.


You can see the different between the closet and the wall.


The dogs were fighting out on the stairs.


Daisy is such a cutie.



Here is one of my mom painting in the closet.


I think this is when my mom was painting the corners of the wall and the ceiling.


Chloe.


Me not breathing in fumes. I could have just stopped after breathing. You seriously can't breathe through those things!


Here is my mom making a new board for the bottom pipe of the room.




Here is the one she stole from a different room. See the difference in colors?


This pictures was taken on Tuesday. 24 weeks!


My mom came in when I was at work and painted these.



If I find any of the hidden pictures. I will be sure to post them. But for now this is was I have! 

My mom might fix the wood trimming (they are slightly faded) so we aren't putting anything in the room yet. But I am so excited! I have a lot of stuff to start putting in the room and decorating with!


2 comments:

  1. it looks so awesome! Kathy is so handy with those power tools! how fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to tell you that you look so good!!!!! love the belly! awe :) I am teaching Logan to say Boston :)

    ReplyDelete