Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine's Day

So our Valentine's Day was fun. Yes James was at work all day and I was home alone all day... But it was still fun. James came home with some flowers and a box full of chocolate (every pregnant woman's favorite thing lol). Every year since our first Valentine's (when we were engaged) we have ordered Chili's online and then brought it home and watched a movie. We aren't big on being out with lots of people. I had ordered some ribs and we did the order online an HOUR AND A HALF before we went to get it. We showed up and turns out they don't have any ribs. They were suppose to call us an hour earlier to tell us but they forgot. So I was upset cause I really wanted ribs (still do actually). But I didn't want to try and find somewhere else for us to eat so I just had to pick something else. It was a sad part of my day but it was ok. I got a steak instead and it was yummy.

James bought those flute glasses our first Valentine's when we were married. and when we got our Chili's, we stopped by Lee's and got some Sparkling Cider.

Even though I didn't get my exact order, it was still a very nice Valentine's. I have a wonderful husband and he reminds me daily how much he loves me and I love him too. I'm blessed to have such an amazing guy!


He bought me this very pretty necklace as well. 

I enjoy wearing it often. (This is the first piece of jewelry he has bought me since my engagement/wedding ring)


I was planning on making him this awesome cheesecake but things went haywire and it never happened. He was ok with it. He prefers I don't get him things. (but that rarely happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment