Thursday, February 14, 2013

Memories by Emily

So I've been trying to put together a website for my photography and I was doing really good on this one free site but then it wouldn't upload any pictures...  which is kind of a big part.

So I gave up and for now I'm just going to have another blog that is purely for photography. I will try to get a website together.

Here is the site MemoriesbyEmily. And here is the first photo shoot I've added to the blog!

The Heslop Family!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking these pictures and love how they came out. My goal with photography has always been to try to have natural looking pictures. I do not believe in over editing and so when I stumbled upon this great way to edit on photoshop without making them look "edited, I jumped all over it!

So once again, I loved taking these and I wish we had more time to take more individual pictures.

I really wanted to take some of each person individual. Full body and closeups. And also some of just Colette and her mom. Then some of her dad and her brother and spencer and logan. And then some of just Colette and her brother.

Just things like that!

So, Colette, if you ever want to do this again with all those ideas, I'm ALL for it!

1 comment:

  1. sounds great! it would be fun and awesome :) the pictures are amazing and we have already received so many compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete