Monday, July 16, 2012

After my camera

So after James got me my awesome camera, I had so much fun with it! I was walking home from school one day when I found this praying mantis. And he was so awesome! So I ran up to our apartment and grabbed my camera. Then took a few shots.






Then a little bit later, it was October! Time for pumpkins and such! So my family has a place they go to when they get pumpkins and I took a few pictures here too.


pinecone


some corn


coolest corn ever!


more cool corn


really... this corn was awesome



Here are some gourds with the cool corn


cool corn again!


This next picture is at Rendezvous Park. Kinda dumb... but I like it.


This is my husband, James. He loves the aggies. (omg. look at the cupboards! Since this picture, my parents have redone the kitchen and it looks nothing like that right now)


This is at Rendezvous Park too! (I don't know where/when that James picture was taken. well, the where is at my parents house)


This is when we were leaving Rendezvous Park.



Now we are at Willow Park Zoo. Probably one of my favorite places.


These pictures are crazy because it looks like it's night and I have a crazy light source.


duckies.


I LOVE this picture! So very much! What a cute duck.


This duck had crazy feet.


This duck had crazy eyes.


This is not a duck.


Then James and I got a job for an online newspaper in Cache County. We had to give him pictures for our Press Passes. However, before we got those passes, the guy could no longer pay us. So... we never got them. But these are the pictures we took for them. I look cute :D




No comments:

Post a Comment