Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing with my camera

So as most of you know (all of you should know), I love taking pictures! It is a huge passion in my life. But sometimes I don't feel like the average photographer. I don't always take pictures of everything. I only take pictures when I see something worth taking a picture of. (Please keep in mind that somethings something worth taking a picture of happens... and I don't have my camera).

So one day at our new house (the rental as we call it), I just felt like taking pictures. I went out in the yard and just started shooting!

My absolute favorite thing is close ups. I want a macro lens SO bad. It would help me get amazing shots.







This is a patch on James's work shirt.







These are the horses that live in the field behind ours.


This horse actually scared me. He came SO close and the fence between their field and ours... is a really crappy fence. So I thought he was going to walk RIGHT over it.



But he was a very nice horse.




If you didn't notice, I love dandelions!


No comments:

Post a Comment