Monday, July 16, 2012

When Roni came to visit

So I will try to get this as chronologically as I possibly can.

This set of pictures is from before James and I were married! (yeah.. a long time ago) My cousin, Roni, came down for my wedding (so sweet) and he has never been to Utah (that he can remember anyways) and so we took him to Salt Lake to see the temple!

This is Bekah. She looks NOTHING like this anymore. I can't even believe this is the same person. She has lost so much weight.


This is Roni. My cousin.


This is Roni again. Running.


This is Roni and Bekah sitting.


This is a pretty flower.


This is one of my all time favorite pictures ever!


This is a picture of Bek and Rach.


Here is a picture of the Salt Lake Temple from on top of the really tall building.. (church office building I'm pretty sure.)


No comments:

Post a Comment