Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Watching Sei and Kei

So my parents watched Keitatsu and Seiichi a few weeks back. And they were super fun. It was the first time any of us had really seen them since they got back from Japan.

Here is Bekah riding her bike with Kei (but not really cause Kei was with Jeremy).


Here is Kei riding his bike.



This is Jeremy trying to get Sei to give him five. He (Sei) was very hesitant.



I have come to the conclusion that Sei could be a model. Just look at the faces he gives me. So innocent. And hardly any smiling (if any).




Kei giving Crystal a hug.


There's a ... smile..




Look! Jeremy has a gummy octopus.


For Sei?


Oh.. In order to get the candy, Sei has to give Jeremy a hug.


Mission accomplished.






Sei likes candy.


Kei hates when I take pictures of him. I don't know if he does this with anyone else. But he always runs when I take pictures.


Her is mom doing something crafty. 




Kei likes candy too (probably more than Sei)




Kei really loves Jeremy. So much.


Yay! a smile from Kei!



Lunchtime!


So this was the next day when my parents came over to do some yard work. I stayed inside to watch Kei and Sei. Sei was hesitant at first, but he loved all my toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment