Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When Melissa Came to Visit Part One

So in March of 2012, Melissa and Vidalia came to Utah! It was fun. We (James and I) only got to see/hang out with them for a little bit but it was fun! Here are some of the pictures I took on one of the days.

This is Vidalia trying to take my camera.


Here is Tobi and Daisy. They are best friends. When they first met, Tobi wanted NOTHING to do with Daisy.



Sleeping together on the stairs.


Here is Vidalia... making a mess on her face.


So funny. So messy.


Chopsticks?




Trying to grab my camera again.



I did not take these next few. Melissa maybe?




I love the pose Daisy has.




Daisy loves Grandpa!


So happy.


Eating the toys.


Happy happy.


Funny smile.


Playing with the bowl.











We left. To the store, maybe? And for some reason, Vidalia did not like any of the men in house (minus grandpa and James). And Matt was over cause Kyoko and the boys were in Japan. We left Vidalia with him and she did not want to be. But she did stay on his lap for quick some time. I'm thinking because she was too scared to move.




\

Here she is... with my phone. She loves me phone SOOOO much.





No comments:

Post a Comment