Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When Melissa Came to Visit Part Two

So here is... the second day? I think..



I love this outfit that Kyoko gave Melissa.


Playing with my phone.



She really likes my phone. Even when we were in Canada, she just wanted to play with my phone. It makes funny noises and sings.

Here are two videos of her playing with my phone.




This is lunch time. With a HUGE piece of pizza!


It was so funny to watch.






Always so messy.


Then she got all cleaned up. And these next few are funny. Because (1) she did not like vacuums (so said Melissa). and (2) she did not like boys right now.



I love her little belly.


Here she is vacuuming with grandma.


Vacuum Vacuum Vacuum.


Then my mom stopped..


"Where's the vacuum V?"



"Where is it?"



Then she wanted James to pick her up.


She was so intrigued by the vacuum.








No comments:

Post a Comment