Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bees Game

So if you didn't know, James and I are big baseball fans! We love it! It's great to watch and play and we both can get really into it. James was able to get some pretty cheap tickets at a nice spot! 


I know he is stretching... but it looks funny.


This is a Little League team.


This kid was hilarious. He had gotten two baseballs from different players and then went on to ask the Bee for another one.


"Please bee. Can I have another one"

(he didn't say that. That's just what my brain decided he said.)


National Anthem


PLAY BALL!




I would love to be a sports photographer. But until I either get a super fast camera or figure out how I can get mine to shoot really fast, it's never gonna happen.




I love what pitchers look like when they throw the ball.



I really like this shot.


Funny pitchers.



Here is our tickets.


It was a fun game and I'm pretty sure we won.


No comments:

Post a Comment