Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Once Upon a Mattress

When Melissa came to Utah, Orion Junior High had put on a play called Once Upon a Mattress. Rachael, my little sister, was one of the ... I just forgot what they are called. and my cousin Jesse was one of the knights or whatever they were. And then Rebekah, my other little sister, was the stage crew manager.


Bekah made that painting.


Here is Jesse.


Rachael.











I love that all the knights are blurry but him.


























James during intermission.


Here is a better view of the painting.


Coolest prop EVER!






Now for some weird reason, the stage crew was not going to stand in front of everyone. so they ran passed. I tried really hard to get some of Bek. So here ya go. 








The End :D

No comments:

Post a Comment