Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chloe

So I know this is old news but... We got another dog! (back at the beginning of June) 

James had a friend on facebook who was just getting rid of her. We were planning on getting another dog so Daisy wouldn't be alone when we left somewhere. And it was just too perfect.

However, I was wondering if I chose the right thing after that first week. She was super hyper and she was stressing me out SO bad! I didn't think I could do it. But Chloe calmed down and now she is a super sweet dog and I love having her around. Daisy and her are best friends.

Chloe is a Jack Russel, Chihuahua, Pug mix. You can tell the Jack Russel from her crazy hyperness and the way she jumps. MAN can this dog jump. Chihuahua... because... we were told so? I don't know. Maybe her size. and then you can see the pug in her tail. Her cute curly fluffy tail.

The previous owner was unsure of her birth date so we made one up. September 15, 2011.




Here are our pups.

Daisy      and      Chloe





 Daisy didn't like Chloe at first.


She felt very awkward with Chloe.







If you didn't know, Daisy is a huge scaredy cat.


 












No comments:

Post a Comment