Monday, July 16, 2012

Food and Crafts

So you remember my menu board I was doing, right? Well, in order for that to work... I need some menus. So we went through some of our cookbooks and picked out some things to try. I took pictures of everything and will now show you.

This is Slow Cooked Pepper Steak.


 It was pretty good (if I remember right...)



We came upon some ants one day... a LOT of ants. And so we bought some ant killer. And I took some pictures.


You can see the hole that they were coming in our house from.


 This is a bunch of dead ants.
Sad. I know. But I wanted them dead.



Back to the Pepper Steak!
Put it on rice and YUMMY!




This our second meal.

Cheese Enchiladas. 




They were pretty dang good. BUT James likes his mom more. Wish he would have told me that before I took the time to make them...


The next meal we had was Teriyaki Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches.


 I'm pretty sure this was cooked in the Crockpot.
The stuff under the chicken is coleslaw.



This meal is called Pizza Biscuit Bake.









It was pretty good.


 This one is my absolute favorite and we've had it a few times since.

Slow Cooked Ribs!



With Veggies.



All these meals were super delicious and made it onto my list for things to put on my menu board.

Now this next part is from right before we moved. I saw on pinterest this thing on how to cut glass with yarn, nail polish remover and fire. I have not actually done it yet. But here are the wine bottles I grabbed out of the recycling center before we left.


Nasty water from cleaning the bottles.


 Nice clean wine bottles. Ready to be cut.




If you'd like the recipes for any of the meals, feel free to ask. I will willingly add them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment